17 Apr 2005

17/4

From the article about Charlie Brown I have started thinking why shouldn't it be a child thinking about those things. The 'story' would fit on anyone, the character doesn't really matter. Although people might not like this, as children are supposed to be innocent and 'unaware' of death etc. I have been filming little bits and pieces from storyboards, but my computer is too slow, so I will have to do the animation at college.

Have been talking to as many paople as possible about it (probably boring them to tears) trying to get inspiration and ideas, but I always end up miles away from the brief, so have to drag it back down. Still researching, keeping my eyes open etc.
Go here- www.soundgrabs.com its like that creative commons site with a guy going round taping things, except it's in Dorset. If you can't wait to hear grumpy postmen and cats, this site's for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home