19 Apr 2005

19/4

Woke up today and actually thought my fmp brief would be ok (If I followed through with it). So now I am more positive. Spoke to superfantastique tutors and they seem to think the idea of the child would be ok. Will now look down the two different paths (adult and child) and perhaps see if theres a way they can fit together. Have booked out a camera for friday. Slightly hesitant about doing a film at all because I'm worried the technology will mess up, and all will be lost. Sketchbooks cannot delete all they contain for the fun of it (like computers do). Not that I'm paranoid. Will continue to do storyboards. Like the idea of it not being in a certain order, the shots will fit together, but it might not have to go 1234. It can go 2431 or 4123 or 3124 etc.
Have been watching 'the cell' a lot recently. It's visually amazing (very strong word for me). The director wasn't much interested in the story, it just had to look and sound really good, which it does. http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zMcell.html This talks about it, but there are no pictures. Watch it. Looks good like crouching tiger hidden dragon, but isn't mind numbingly boring like crouching tiger hidden dragon. Is a bit icky though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home