26 Apr 2005

26/4

Put my film into the computer using a tape dec. I am using iMovie to edit it because Premiere really didn't work at all last time I tried to use it. But iMovie is pretty much rubbish too, so at least they are even. Everyone was telling me not to use iMovie because it is not very good, but I am finding it ok to edit and save. You just cannot get your work back once it is saved to carry on working on it - you can watch it, but add nothing to it. So I will have to do it all in one go. Have two very rough versions at the moment. Computers pretty much smell.
I will perhaps do some illustrations as well just in case the film doesn't work. But I am happy with the way the film is turning out. It will be a shame if it doesn't work.
Am a lot happier now full stop as things seem to be progressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home