ArtSway 23/10/07
Nathaniel Mellors The Time Surgeon
Didn't see it from the beginning. Don't know if its necessary to? One of the projections was projected onto the archway into the next room and I desperately wanted to go in there and see if there was anything inside. I don't know if a gallery is the best setting for film. There were people walking in and out which was very distracting, also being able to hear the staff in the gallery, one of which just walked through into a back room leaving the blackout curtain open. Liked the noises as you couldn't tell if it was coming from the film or somewhere else. Somehow creepy.
On the way out we were told the two films on the small tv in the entrance were integral, but I don't know how you're supposed to stand watching them for so long.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home