Private View text+work
John Hopkins, Grenville Davey - All Flesh is Grass
Artist 'conversation' followed by private view. Fairly dull, about 10 minutes into it, all these suits came in and sat at the front, who were apparantly the olympic committee mafia (much laughing). Most of the questions were from friends of the artists just pointing out how they were friends. Grenville Davey's got an incredibly droney voice and the other one just kept going on about his daughter, how he's writing a song for her 18th blah blah.
Private view was interesting, perhaps because I know the people serving (and having done it myself before I don't know why I touched the wine, though it was better than at ArtSway). People didn't seem to be walking over the tiles, so I made a point of standing in the middle and getting horrorfied looks, also me and Jez had been doing printmaking all day so were slightly very paint covered where every one else was dressed up. Nevermind.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home